Pina Plumbing, Inc. | (415) 570 – 1054 | firstname.lastname@example.org
California License #1011774
Tyler Pina-Vertin began working at Zak Plumbing in Mill Valley, California, at the age of 19. After working for Zak for over 9 years, he decided to start his own plumbing company. He specializes in residential service and repair plumbing. His experience includes:
- Installation, repair and replacement of tank water heaters.
- Installation and replacement of tankless water heaters.
- Installation, repair and replacement of water closets (toilets).
- Installation and replacement of dish washers, food disposals, refrigerators, ovens and washer/dryers, water filtration systems and under-sink insta-hot tanks.
- Installation, repair and replacement of kitchen and bathroom faucets including laundry sinks and hose spigots.
- Installation, repair and replacement of shower fixtures.
- Installation, replacement and repair of water lines using copper, brass, and PVC; recoppering of residential plumbing lines, main water shut offs, and pressure reducing valves.
- Installation, replacement and repair of gas lines to appliances, fire pits, barbecues and fire places.
Pina Plumbing, Inc. is licensed, bonded, and insured in the state of California. We are dedicated to providing straightforward plumbing solutions at an affordable rate, and we take pride in our friendly, professional service. We respect your home and leave it as neat and clean as it was when we arrived. Thank you for considering Pina Plumbing, Inc. for your Marin County residential plumbing needs.