Pina Plumbing Company specializes in new toilet installation, repair, and replacement in Marin County. Services such as:
- Leaking/running toilets
- Noisy, squeeling or banging when flushing.
- Loose or unstable toilets
- Clogged toilets
- Broken or loose flush handles
- Flappers replaced
- Leaking wax rings or toilet tanks
- Bringing “water wasters” up to code and recommending new toilets.
When selecting a new toilet for your home, we recommend consulting the MaP Testing website. http://www.map-testing.com/
Most toilets sold today flush with 1.28 gallons (4.8L) or less and yet easily out-perform and out-flush older 1.6 and 3.5 gallon models.